Contact us

Personal tax and self-assessment

Whether you are self-employed, in a partnership or a director or employee of a company there are many things that affect your tax liability.

We provide a comprehensive service which includes tax planning, the completion of your tax return and submission to HM Revenue and Customs. We will also advise you on how much tax you have to pay and when and will deal with the HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf.

We will make you aware of any relevant tax planning opportunities and changes in legislation which might reduce your tax liabilities.

We can also assist if the HM Revenue and Customs decide to enquire into your tax return.

Self employed

If you are in business you will need to complete the self-employed pages on your tax return.

We will advise you on the best way to keep your records and will assist with the preparation of your annual accounts.

We will also apply for deferment of National Insurance if applicable and will deal with the Contributions Agency on your behalf.