We offer company secretarial services that will ensure that your statutory records are kept up to date.
We can assist with
- The completion of forms for appointments and resignations of directors
- The completion of the annual return
- The preparation of board minutes and resolutions
- Share allotments and transfers
Failure to deliver documents on time is a criminal offence. The directors of a company can be prosecuted and could end up with a criminal record.
Your registered office can also be located at our offices. All of the statutory notices will then be delivered direct to us.
If your limited company requires a secretary, Brex Limited (which is wholly owned by the partners and consultant) can offer this service.
- About us
- Our Services
- New to business
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- News desk
- Our People
- Contact Us